Digital Events Calendar
Yoga Alliance hosts an ongoing series of digital events, including Community Sanghas, Continuing Education (CE) Workshops, and Panel Discussions on timely topics and global events. CE Workshops focus on topics that align with the Yoga Alliance Educational Categories. Guests include a wide variety of field experts from the yoga community, providing participants with robust education and conversation in their professional and personal lives.
By coming together, we can promote and foster the high-quality, safe, accessible, and equitable teaching of yoga for all.
About our listings:
Upcoming events (default view) direct you to the free registration pages for each event.
Past events (use the < symbol to navigate) direct you to published replays for each event (please allow up to three days for processing).
Use the icon to switch between calendar views.
· Research on single-point focused meditation and the Relaxation Response
· How to use this research in your teachings with an experiential meditation practice followed by tips on how to effectively teach meditation to elicit the Relaxation Response
· Comment une pratique de méditation peut enrichir l’enseignement du yoga ainsi que la vie des étudiants
· Pratiques d’exploration simples
· What content you should (and shouldn't!) focus on for the best results
· A step-by-step guide to creating Reels